The Circus Franchise has known and proven business systems and methods of turning products and services into cash and profitability.
The well-trained, motivated and experienced operations team provides ongoing back up, support and assistance to the Franchisee. The team is responsible for upholding the high quality of the brand and its products, as well as assisting the Franchisee in all aspects of building and maintaining a successful business.
Circus will assist all of its franchisee in the following areas:
Branding and marketing:
- Circus will market the brand as a whole regionally and nationally, and will also offer help in marketing each specific franchise
- Circus will supply the menus for the franchisee, along with any other generic materials, relating to promotions or menu
Development and setup help and advice with the following aspects of a new franchise:
- Assist in obtaining finance for the purchase of the business
- Negotiations and terms of a favourable lease or rental agreement with your proposed sites landlord
- Design and setup of your franchise site
- Negotiate fair prices on equipment, fixtures and fittings
- Assistance in the appointment of contractors to commence work on the new franchise store
- Launching of the new franchise
- Purchase in bulk
Training and support:
Circus will supply to the franchisee, and keep up to date its Operation Manuals which includes the likes of systems for the safe and efficient operation and running of the franchise, setup and running of FOH and BOH, administration systems, recipes, and other documentation (these documents and operational manuals remain the property of the franchisor, and are only on loan to the franchisee for the duration of their franchise agreement with Circus)
An extensive training program taking place at one of the Circus stores will teach the franchisee all of the fundamental aspects of running a successful franchise. This will be for a period of approx 4 weeks, and detail the running of both BOH, FOH and kitchen operations, as well as HACCAP regulations.
There are further training programs run in-store before and during the opening of the franchise, for waiters and kitchen staff in order that everyone in the franchise is trained for their jobs adequately and up to the standards of Circus.
Proper setup of systems and procedures to maintain the high levels of service excellence that Circus customers have come to expect, as part of the Circus experience.
Support and help onhand at anytime for the duration of the franchisee agreement from the dedicated Circus Head office, for any franchise related questions, or assistance in the running of your franchise.
Costs payable to Circus:
Royalties of 5% of turnover from your Circus franchise store, are payable on a monthly basis to Circus Franchising (Pty) LTD.
Marketing fee 2% of turnover from your Circus franchise store